ensure diners are receiving high-quality service. The day-to-day duties range from training all levels of servers, overseeing the proper order and flow of dishes, informing staff about specials and food that is sold out, and keeping the dining areas clean and organized.
To assist the Director of Sales in the selling and the promoting of the HYATT House Jeddah.
- Hotel Owners
- Brand Management Team
- Meeting planners, corporate customers
INDICATORS OF SUCCESS
- Achievement of customer satisfaction goals
- Achievement of financial goals (GOP, Sales Revenue)
- Achievement of individual sales goals
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The food and beverage coordinator take on the administrative responsibilities of the kitchen and bar in a large restaurant, hotel, corporate venue, etc. The food and beverage coordinator are in charge of creating and approving food and drink menus, ordering, taking inventory of stock, maintaining records of purchase and sales and assisting in event planning. Depending on the exact position, you might also need to have some knowledge of food preparation. The food and beverage coordinator usually work directly under the food and beverage director, though depending on the size of the organization, the responsibilities might be handled under
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Yes I Can! Experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behaviour and genuine hospitality
Adheres to hotel policies and procedures:
- Attends work on time and as scheduled.
- Follows hotel grooming and hygiene standards.
- Minimise safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Refrain from personal conversations with other employees at the main entrance.
- Keeps immediate manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote co-operative and harmonious working climate.
- At all-time projects a favourable image of Brand to the public.
- Minimum one-year hotel FB experience
- Local market knowledge preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience managing to brand standards
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations, including month-end general ledger settlements and accruals for all payroll relate accounts.
- Maintaining all supporting documents and archive them systematically.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Generate invoices to customers and credit note using the system and record the collection of accounts receivable.
- Receive invoices from vendors and issuing debit notes, review them and post them in the system.
- Performing bank and cash reconciliation on regular basis
Role PurposeImplement the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering & hiring in timely manner and in line with the recruitment policies & guidelines.AccountabiltiesRecruitment
- Implement the recruitment plan through candidates’ sourcing, screening, interviewing…etc. to ensure achieving the recruitment objectives (quantity & quality) in timely manner.
- Maintain the required Nationalization percentages for the new hires through reviewing the different dimensions for each vacant position to ensure alignment with the set manpower plan.
- Prepare the job offers for the assigned positions through collaboration with the concerned departments (organization effectiveness & hiring managers) and negotiation with the candidates to attract the required talents.
- Prepare periodic reports as required including the recruitment progress, achievements, and updates to be communicated to the line manager or any other party.
- Maintain and build relationship with the hiring managers through conducting meetings (to understand their needs, setting expectations...etc.) and sending regular updates to the vacancies status to ensure their satisfaction.
- Utilize different sources such as: Job-Portals, Internal/external contacts, referrals, advertisements, and agencies to identify high quality potential recruits in line with company specifications.
- Participate in the departmental events (campaigns, employment fairs…etc.) enhance COOL INC employer brand
Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To drive quality of services across the call centre through agent excellence & to develop the team to attain agent scorecard results. To analyse, , evaluate & track data & to ensure all service related procedures are in place to achieve service value.
- To establish & create five9 custom reports to achieve telephone objectives in efficiency & productivity. To monitor results, provide feedback & to make recommendations based on outcomes.
- To engage & lead the event team to achieve periodical sales targets across restaurants through on premise events, private dining & restaurant groups. To actively manage & drive all sales leads & work in collaboration with the operations teams.
- Identify international & emerging trends that can be implemented into the KSA market to drive service excellence, embodying a culture of innovation & newness.
- To work closely with brand ambassadors & general managers to create ultimate bespoke experiences across the Cool Inc restaurant portfolio, tailoring where possible & driving brand uniqueness.
- To collaborate with marketing teams on event collaterol to create brand awareness & to entice lead capture.
- To collaborate with culinary teams to drive new products across menu offerings, providing feedback where applicable.
- To actively manage the Triple Seat group & event booking platform & to ensure the system is utilsed to its full potential through regular maintenance, the adaption of seasonal activations, menu offerings & event areas.
- To ensure a seemless E2E guest journey across Triple Seat & its dependent channels (such as the cool Inc website) & to collaborate with marketing teams to drive navigation & awareness.
- To ensure all CRM data is captured via Triple Seat direct & through the integration flow into Seven Rooms to create & enhance intelligent profiling.
- To analyse revenue & booking reports across Triple Seat & to create action plans based on results with the marketing, event & operations teams to drive sales & engagement.
Operate the restaurant booking system while providing seamless experience to guests via verbal, virtual and digital interactions, maximizing covers by delivering an excellent and efficient customer service, ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following the established Company policy.
- Answer and respond to reservation inquiries in a timely manner via different source channels.
- Ensure a satisfactory guest experience prior to guest arrival and post departure.
- Maintain relationship with the restaurants’ guests to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Execute smooth running of the booking system for the guests and ensuring optimization in seating allocations.
- Maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects, and taking every opportunity to upsell, without compromising the operations.
- Have full grasp and complete fluency in each venue’s facts and offerings to anticipate and properly communicate such knowledge to guests.
- Support Guest Relations Supervisors/Managers to ensure seamless interactions internally and externally.
- Be clear, accurate and concise when communicating with both internal and external relevant parties.
- Receive and process guest payments to secure bookings and perform related refunds when necessary.
- Submit booking reports and analysis reflecting historical data as well as future forecast to assist the team in strategic planning.
- Receive guest complaints and direct them internally to the concerned departments while ensuring a proper closure is delivered to the guest.
- Ensure work area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any additional duties requested by management that may happen from time to time.
- Send the bookings report each morning for the day to the managers and chefs outlining the VIP’s, set menus or any other important information required.
- Complete the daily reports and fill in the information in the logbook.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the business operation and all brands including all food and drink menus to ensure that you can respond to customer enquiries.
- To ensure a thorough and proper handover between the Reservations Staff according to the shift pattern
- Timely and effective communication of all complaints or comments to the Manager or Senior on duty
- To be proactive in ensuring that the information given to customers is accurate and appropriate about the restaurant.
- Stimulate change, challenge assumption and ways of working to move the business forward.
- Develop a positive and direct relationship with all colleagues and be always a team player.
- Foster a culture of flexibility by responding quickly and positively to changing requirements whether within the department or outside to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with business partners.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with latest trends and products.
- Responsible for working together with the Chef in order to obtain the best products and prices available; reviewing market list and offers daily.
- Responsible for ensuring that competitive bidding is taking place and that business is awarded fairly and ethically.
- Responsible for monitoring slow moving and dead stock as well as keeping the stock levels in accordance with operational needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliveries and issues are documented and processed correctly.
- Responsible for ensuring that communication is taking place with all departments in regards to matters that would in any way affect the operation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all areas are secure, organized and clean.
- Responsible for supervising, training and motivating the Purchasing department staff.
- Responsible for hiring, disciplinary actions, evaluations, scheduling, etc.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by the controller and assisting in other areas of Finance as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with Financial Controller on any discrepancies or other potential problems.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
rofessional who makes and serves beverages such as coffee, tea and specialty beverages. They are responsible for taking customer orders and payments. They also clean and sanitize their work areas, seating areas and equipment/tools.